Policy on transferring a lease over to new occupants (selling a trailer on-site):
- Campground office must be notified and seller must have proof of the trailer’s age.
- A site inspection will done to approve the site for sale. All requests during the inspection for the site must be met before the approval of sale.
- Unacceptable condition of a site, below par condition or age of structures, trailer, etc. may prohibit a Lease Transfer.
- $150 + GST Lease/Transfer Fee must be submitted. Also submit posting information (ie: pictures and info on campsite/trailer) to be posted on Debonair Campground’s Website under RV’s for SALE.
- The site must be clean, tidy, and free of open storage (ie: unused construction pieces, junk, or any other debris must not be stored outside, including in the bush).
- The trailer must be 15 years or newer in Horseshoe Bay Sites; 20 years or newer in Acorn Alley sites; 15 years or newer in Moe’s Place 30-amp sites; and 10 years or newer in 50-amp sites.
- The trailer must be clean, visually appealing, and in good physical condition.
- Weeds/grass growing within your site including the driveway must be destroyed (not cut).
- Campsite must be in the same condition as when you got it.
- Structures must be in good acceptable condition.
- The potential new tenants must be approved by Management.
- The approved purchaser must pay a $100.00 + GST New Account Administration Fee before occupying the site.
- For Sale postings of on-site RV’s and buildings/structures ARE NOT permitted in the campground.
- All outstanding fees (if any) must be paid in full, parking permits must be handed in, and a lease transfer agreement signed by all parties involved.
- Printouts of “On-site Trailers for Sale” are available to anyone upon request.
Treat Yourself to a “Debonair” Experience
Debonair Campground St. Malo, Manitoba